Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Stitching

In amongst the Preschool Picnic, the Mr's work Christmas Party at our place, school Presentation Night, a trip to Sydney for CF Clinic,  a sick child, Orthadontist appointment, Christmas Concert, the planning of  Pa's 70th birthday, friends visiting... I have managed to do a tiny bit of stitching. I have only purchased 3 out of the 25 gifts I need to buy but yes I have been stitching. Just needing that bit of sanity in amongst the busy.

 A quick little paper garland using the circle punch and some music paper.


Some gift tags using up some scraps...


And  I've added a few more strips to my no. 1 WIP. I like how this looking.


And finally, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to everybody who left a comment on the Little Bits of Pretty Giveaway. I am absolutely thrilled with the sales so far as well as your lovely feedback. I am so grateful for your support. Truly! It is not too late to enter the giveaway. Everyone is welcome to enter so please leave a comment on the Giveaway post here. I have popped a few extra things in the Little Bits of Pretty shop and then a brand new update in the New Year.

3 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

I hear ya! It's so busy here too! We had a day at home yesterday and it was SOOOOO nice! We decorated a gingerbread house, made lolly sticks for classmates and made Florentine slice. Ahhh.. finally some Christmas stuff! Your tags look gorgeous!

Sheree said...

Love your paper garland Lea and those tags are gorgeous!!!

Sheree xx

karlyn Jackson said...

loving that quilt progress. I wonder if we will get any sewing done over Xmas together???