Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Birthday-blogging by Bella

On my 8th birthday I went to Canberra to see my best friend Tassy. The first day we went to Questacon. We had a big surprise seeing Tassy there. Mum had organised for her to come and not told me. I went on the rollercoaster and the free fall.

We also went to a pizza place and we had pink lemonade. We went to China Tea house for dinner with Tasmyn. Next we went to an ice cream shop. We chose our flavour and we could choose something sprinkled on it. I chose macadamia and chocolate chip.

The next day we went to Tassy's house. We played dress ups and my little ponies. On this layout is the photo of us dressing up. I have used old bits of fabric from Mum's scrap box to make a border for my photo. There is some hidden journalling in a folder at the top of the page. Thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Tassy said...

It looks really good and the flowers together look great. I loved you visiting and I didn't realise that Lea hadn't told you that I was coming to Questacon.

What does the journalling say?