Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A creative kickstart!

Last night I stayed up way too late and excitedly created this fun page put together by the very talented Gigi.



I have lurked Gigi's blog for a long time and have been inspired by her gorgeous creations, not to mention her honesty and wit! She has really evolved as an artist and I LOVED trying these new techniques. I have to say those wiggly borders and hacking into the cardstock like that put me right outside my comfort zone. I am thrilled with my page. I'll be using these techniques again and again! It's not too late to join in on the class. As well as being super inspired, all funds raised will be a big help for her gorgeous boy. You can read more about Gigi's class and her family here.

4 comments:

Sheree said...

What a cool page Lea! Love all the fab little details!!! Great to see you scrapping!

Sheree xx

Yvette Adams said...

What a gorgeous photo of Ollie, and cute conv, lol. So glad you scrapped and you enjoyed the class!!

karlyn Jackson said...

Cute boy Ollie, I love the stripy outline! I'm glad you are scrapping again too, you are sooooo good at it!

Leanne said...

WOW this layout is fantabulous Lea, I love it to pieces.....

Thank you for sharing

Leanne xx