Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Op shopping

A busy week with family, left little time for op shopping this week. Of course I managed a quick visit and found a tablecloth-yes another one! 
We had a birthday at our house this week so it was all about baking. Over the past couple of months I have picked up some cute aprons so now I seemed to have a little collection going on.
They are all handmade and cost $1.00 each.
Which one's your favourite?? I like the orange one!
Visit Sophie's blog to check out everyone elses's flea market finds...

9 comments:

karlyn Jackson said...

i love the red gingham and the green diamonds.

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

i'd stick to the green diamonds. great!

A Christy Production said...

I third the green diamonds!! I always look for aprons in Op shops and have NEVER found a nice one. But I will keep looking!!! Nice finds!

Lyndel said...

oh the red and white. We made that style at school when I did Needlework in about grade 7.. white Cross Stitch on check gingham.. lovely!

Michelle said...

How do you pick just one. Well, I can't! I love them all. Vintage aprons are delightful. From full, half to just a smock. I have a few and I love them. Great finds!

Mardi said...

Awww these are all so cute Lea....although I'm a fan of the orange....or the green diamonds I think.

Ive played along and blogged some of my finds this week too...after enjoying your posts so much over recent weeks.

Susan L (lily40au) said...

Red gingham and cross stitch ... perfect combination for me.

My Flea Market Find

Moira said...

How gorgeous are those aprons!
x

Sheree said...

Love seeing your finds each week Lea! I think I'm loving the red & white apron....but the orange is lovely too!

Sheree xx