- I became a 39 year old
- Our big girl turned 11 and an ombre pink cake was made with success.
- The boy lost his top front tooth
- He is finally riding his bike with confidence and did the 5.5km ride around the lake.
- We began a new weekly ritual of Boo cooking dinner with her daddy on Sunday nights. It's been a SO good- daddy/daughter time, independence and responsibility, trying new meals, a night off for the mama. SO good.
- The weather is finally cooling.
- Miss 11 enjoyed a day excursion to Canberra.
- Lulu has settled at preschool. They told me she 'has found her niche'.
- Enjoyed the best breakie ever! I urge you to make a batch. Yummeeee!
- The bigs finished their season of softball as did the Mr. His team made it to the grandfinal. He played a super game as catcher.
- Making the most of the weather with lots of outside playing, painting, walking, bike riding. We are enjoying our park morning with friends each Wednesday.
- Fish and chips for tea on Good Friday at Grammy and Grandy's place.
- Roses galore!
Friday, April 5, 2013
March Snippets in April
In no particular order...