Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Ornament swap

I posted off my ornament swap package last week. I think it should have arrived at it's new home by now.


As well as my ornament, I stitched up a garland made from a vintage music book. It's a nice 3m, so long enough for the tree. I also folded some Christmas illustrations into envelopes. Lovely for a Christmas note to someone special or great for gift vouchers! Hope you liked your package Jen!

I also received my swap package and am beyond thrilled!
Not one, but four absolutely gorgeous crocheted baubles. I love the combination of colours! They will make a beautiful addition to our Christmas decor. How clever is Kat! Must learn to crochet!!!
Thanks again Kat! I love them!



A huge thank you to Christina for organising the ornament swap. I really appreciate all the effort into organising this. It is lovely to take part in these swaps and even lovlier to meet a bunch of new to me bloggers and visit their little spaces. Christina is currently showcasing some fantastic makers on her blog. Pop over to do some Christmas shopping while supporting handmade. There's lots of lovely giveaways too. Thanks again Christina! You are so generous of your time.

1 comment:

karlyn Jackson said...

Love these baubles. so clever.