Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Mr Making

Ages ago, I salvaged a plank of wood from the scrapheap at the inlaws place. It's nice and shabby, a pretty mint green colour. Perfect for one of the many projects pinned to my Make board on Pinterest.
After much nagging, the Mr finally got to work. He carefully followed my instructions to drill and countersink each screw-someone has to be the foreman-and presented me with this masterpiece.



I especially love the tiny glass knob.
I'm so happy with it! Just a bit more nagging to get it up on the wall now ;)

Pop over here for more reclaimed coat racks!
Have you (or your other half) made anything from Pinterest lately?

* If your feeling a bit dejavuish it's because I posted this a couple of days ago and it miraculously disappeared so I'm just reposting it. Does that kind of thing ever happen on your blog?

1 comment:

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

So great! Those knobs are gorgeous, so pretty!