Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

5/52

I have a huge chocolate headache tonight so bed is calling..Just popping my portraits on the blog though, before it's time for 6/52. I know the exposure is all wrong in the last two shots but I really love the expressions and the moments that went along with them so they are in.

You are all about the ipad at the moment. 
You love watching HR Puff n Stuff as well as playing the various numeracy apps. 
The tattoos are also very right now and your blankie right by your side as well.

Gorgeous girl. 
I took this picture at the pool today. You like to have a little practise before your swimming carnival. 

You told me all kinds of stories this afternoon.
You are thinking about the next story in this shot.

A portrait of my children, every week, once a week, in 2013.
The 52 Project

No comments: