Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Inspired

Inspired to have a go at the Let's Get Shabby challenge. Beautiful blog. Also inspired by the love I'm feeling for my scrappy vintage bunting from the last post...I thought I'd use some leftovers. In my desperation to make the deadline tonight, I had to take a night time shot. Of course the flash causes havoc so my pic is VERY dodgy. I'll take another one tomorrow okay!

Sooo the criteria...use three things from your sewing basket, one must be a pin.

1. gold safety pin


2.vintage buckle

3. press studs

and for good measure, a pin, one of the buttons, cotton, and the brand peeled off an old cotton reel. I have popped a letter to Lulu in the little envelope, all about our baby girl at 11 months. The journalling is taken straight from our family blog.

Edited to add a daylight picture

13 comments:

Julie said...

how gorgeous is your banner love it. thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

mandysea said...

Oooh Lea!!! Perfect haberdashery for your LO!! its soooo sweet! So glad you came and played along with Shabby - hope its the first of many!!!

Just been looking back a few pages at your quilts.... just love what you are doing!!! wow!

yumiko said...

Hi,Lea!!
Your layout is so lovely and the baby is so cute!!! Love your sewing treasures here!!!
Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!!

Sheree said...

Lea this is totally adorable! Love your mix of bits and pieces and that pic is too cute!

Sheree xx

Deb said...

Lea, this is just beautiful. Look at your little princess.....so adorable. I love your bunting on the LO and also the one for your wall......perfect.

Sasya said...

so cute page!!! love all the details, those banners are so beautiful!!

Yvette Adams said...

Awww just beautiful Lea. I'm so happy to see you scrapbooking!!

karlyn Jackson said...

LOVE that mini bunting! you're so clever. Just look at little Lu Lu at 11 months. give her a big smooch from Aunty Kar Kar xx

Torill said...

Your LO was sooooo FAB!
I just love your banner:0)

Torill said...

Hey again:0)
I just want you to know that my personal blogg is at screppa.blogspot.com. You have vistit my companyblog - and I havn't made those things you saw:0) They are for inspiration for a crop that I'm having:0)
Have a great night!

Torill said...

Hey:0)
If you visit this blog Randi, you will find a tutorial of the small boxes I have made.
Good luck!
love from Torill

Anonymous said...

That photo is adorable and I love your layout Lea!
Lorraine V

kerry said...

She is so totally adorable LEa and so is the layout.TAke care KErry xx