Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sketch Challenge

It's been a long time since I have been scrapbooking on a regular basis. I am still inspired to but it's just been SO long I kind of feel like I've forgotten how. When I spotted Mardi's sketch challenge here, I thought I would pull out some supplies and have a go. I was looking through some old photos last night and chose these two favourites of Bella. I know , I know..pink and green should never be seen, but I adore pink and green!
I've used some papers and embellies from one of the Little Bits of Pretty pack. The gold alphabet is a favourite!


PS Thank you for the fun sketch Mardi!

3 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

YAY, Lea scrapped! It's beautiful.

Sheree said...

Who said pink and green should never be seen? This is just gorgeous Lea! So pretty...I love it!!! :)

Sheree xx

karlyn Jackson said...

Beautiful Lea, Bella's little face is really changing, she is turning from pretty into a really beautiful young girl. I love the photos.