Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Kings

Last year I stumbled upon The Kings family blog. They had just said goodbye to their precious boy Noah. He was just ten years old. It is a heartbreaking and heartwarming story that his mum Lisa, shares on their blog so beautifully.

Very recently, Lisa's husband Aaron passed away unexpectedly. I don't know Lisa and her little family but I know I can show them some support. And I thought you might be able to as well.

There is a charity auction happening on facebook this weekend for the King family.
 Pop over here to have a peek at all the lovely things up for auction.


There is also a fundraising page set up for the Kings where you can make a donation. All the info can be found at this lovely blog, Seven Cherubs. With all my heart, I believe every.bit.helps. Whether you can donate $5.00, $50.00 or $500.00...every bit helps! As a mama and a wife I can't help but wonder how I might cope if faced with these challenges.

Bloggers are a caring and supportive bunch I think.
Isn't it amazing that through blogging we can reach out and help others?
And if we each tell a few family and friends about The Kings, they might be able to help as well.

No comments: