Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Bunting Swap

Fun and Creativity

I have received three more lovely bunts in the mail this week, all with a little something extra special on them.

The pretty floral with gorgeous crochet trim has been made by Leonie, the spotty bunt with the little cluster of sweetness and some special handstitching from Rachael and the gorgeous corduroy bunt with mustard crocheted doily handmade by Jek. I adore each of them! THANK YOU SO MUCH:)
I am getting rather excited about assembling my bunting.
And  as everyone should have now recieved their bunts from me, I can show and tell a few of my creations.
I used some pretty floral vintage sheeting for these ones.



2 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

I love your sheeting <3.

Sheree said...

These are so lovely Lea! I can't wait to see your bunting all together!

Sheree xx