Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Untitled

Celebrating the ordinary and everyday

I wish I was one of those people that think of quirky, clever titles for their posts.

Bella's rose is blooming brightly. She is happy indeed!

Today the sky looks like this.
I've been spray painting some thrifted frames.

I just heard Ollie say 'Dadddddd, Bella just called me a guts'...Nice:(

I am feeling bit meh today! Can you tell?
I think the few hours of ironing I did this afternoon sent me a bit loopy.

Hope you are having a great weekend! We are off to our nephews 21st birthday.

1 comment:

Yvette Adams said...

I'm also feeling meh today. Maybe it's the weather. I think ugg boots contribute to the feeling too. ;)

The frames are beautiful. What is the spray paint you're using? I bought some spray paint once and it was SO CRAP. I haven't tried again! I know there must be some good stuff out there tho cos other people use it. I just don't know what's good! Tell me! Oh - and I answer your questions in my next post. :)