Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Flea Market Finds

No thrifting for this girl lately but recently, my BF gifted me my first ever piece of Pyrex. I've been desperate to find some with no such luck! She found this one lid and all.

She LOVES the colour. And it would match in perfectly with her pyrex collection. She told me so! How lucky am I? I think my gasp when she gave it to me was almost reward enough for her giving it up. Almost. Thank you bestie! You know I love it and will be forever grateful.

My first ever piece of pyrex! All the more special because of you!

For more thrifty treasures, visit Sophie's lovely blog.

8 comments:

karlyn Jackson said...

Oh you make it sound like I didn't want to give it up. I had you in mind as soon as I laid eyes on it, I do love it and it is sometimes hard to give things away that you love, but I knew you would love it and I would find more.....and I have! I'm just glad you love it. I'm also glad the lid didn't break when you dropped it on the floor, I think you would have been gutted. I'm sure we will find many more treasures this week end......eeeek!

Ames and Tash said...

The design is really cute too :)

my thrifty closet said...

what a beautiful gift, so nice to have a friend who knows what you love.

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Cara-Mia said...

What a generous friend! I just recently started collecting Pyrex myself and love it. I think you'll soon be addicted to it as well. :D

Zara said...

Lucky you receiving such a beautiful piece of pyrex.
Zara

Max said...

what a lovely colour and a lovely design and a lovely gift. What a lovely friend! x

green tea and red nails said...

love it! vintage pyrex is super hard to find these days.. and that colour is fabulous!

thanks for your advice over at my blog to fix the commenting problem... seems to be back on track! fingers crossed it stays that way :)

Have a great week - Kel xx

Small Things Simple Pleasures said...

I haven't jumped on the Pyrex bandwagon yet but this pot would certainly have come home with me if I'd found it. Very Nice Friend.

Your vintage sheet patchwork is pretty special too.