Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Making

If I'm honest, I'd really like to whinge about how tired and crappy I feel at the moment. But this is a crafty blog...isn't it? so I won't. We've all been sick the past couple of weeks. It feels longer!

Not much happening in the way of craftyness around here but there has been making of sorts.

The Mister making a garden...yayyyyyyyy!

Making choc chip bickies, a staple at our place. Handrolled by Ollie boy!

Chicken Soup made by my Mama. JUST what I needed, thanks Mum!

Not much of a foodie really. The best I could come up with was photographing it on a thrifted patchy placemat. Big chunks of chicken, loads of lentils. Yum! I promise it tastes better than it looks:)

And I want to share some making by others that is inspiring me ENORMOUSLY!

The sweetest Winter trousers.

Check out this clever little hottie!

An amazing trash to treasure upcycle!!! GORGEOUS!

I'm taking a little bloggy break now to enjoy the school holidays and nurture us all back to good health.
Hope your week is a happy one:)

4 comments:

karlyn Jackson said...

rubbish! you are taking a bloggy break to go op shopping with your bestie. Margie's soup looks just like mine and it does taste delish so do your choc chips. Home tomorrow, might even sneak in a little sewing arvo???

Ames and Tash said...

Hope you are feeling better soon :)

Sheree said...

Enjoy your break Lea and I hope you feel better soon!!

Sheree xx

Bungalowgirl said...

I finally had a chance to pop over and visit some lovely blogs who have been kind enough to post on my little blog. I've only looked at your last few posts but I have to say your quilt is looking wonderful as is your mum's soup.Any chance she would share the recipe with us all via your blog? will be following you from now on and hope when both my kids are well again to go back and read a few old posts. melx