Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogtoberfest

I have been umming and ahhing about this one annnnd I've decided to jump on board.
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with my blog.
Sometimes I am on a roll with it...other times life is just far too hectic/busy/ fun/precious and my little old blog is left idle.
BUT
There are a gazillion things I love about blogging, bloggers and reading blogs so I thought I'd give Blogtoberfest a go! When I read Cathy's post here about Blogtoberfest a few things really struck a chord with me.
Celebrating the best things about blogging 
  • self expression
  • creativity
  • community
  • fun
  • celebrating the ordinary and every day
I like the sound of that, don't you?
If you want to read more of what Cathy has to say about Blogtoberfest, you can visit her blog Tinniegirl.
You might like to join in with Blogtoberfest. Yes?
And then you can put this cute button on your blog:)

3 comments:

nicole said...

yah! i'm so glad you decided to join in, it's lots of fun :D

happy blogtoberfest!
xo

Bungalowgirl said...

Excited to see you are in, me too. I have buckets of opping joy to share that I know you will appreciate. melx

Michelle said...

Found your blog through Blogtoberfest :) x