Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today

Celebrating the ordinary and everyday

After my chaotic day earlier in the week, a 'home day' was just what this Mama needed. My parents offered to do the school drop off as they had an early appointment in town.(thanks Pa!)
Lulu and I stayed in jammi's till mid morning, there was playdough squishing, plant watering, washing hung out, some jumping on the tramploine and an impromptu picnic.



In the afternoon, we made a batch of biscuits for our cookie jar.
Choc chip cookies are very popular at our place but today I tried a new recipe.
I split my dough and half and added walnuts to one portion and raisins to the other.Yummy!


PS Miss Bella had a happy time in Sydney with her daddy and her review at CF Clinic went well. We have to wait for some results but her lung function was excellent!

4 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

YAY Bella! Keep me posted with the results. :)

What a lovely day at home and how nice to not have to do the school drop off!

When I make choc chip cookies I split it in half too. I like peanuts in mine but dave doesn't. Aren't we clever. :)

Sally said...

Impromptu picnics are the best. Love fairy bread too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh what wonderfulness on the results.

Mondays are our stay in your PJ's day for getting things done and having fun.....not to say that every other day isn't fun, but you know what I mean.

Unknown said...

Great news about Bella :)
Sounds like you had a fab day those kind where you just do what you want are the best.