Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Ajanta

On Saturday morning BF and her big sis picked me up early for a drive in the country. We went to the Coolamon Community Garage Sales. I very quickly lost count of how many garage sales we visited. We all managed to bring home some goodies but the highlight of the morning for me was morning tea at the very beautiful 'Ajanta' Cafe. It is the most beautiful old building and it is a treasure trove of gorgeous handmade clothing, stunning jewellery, artworks, things for the home and beautiful giftware.





There is so much to see. Beauty in every nook and crannie.
I will be visiting again very soon when 'the buy nothing new challenge' finishes up:)

A little taste of Ajanta's beauty...








You might recognise this rustic old chair(LOVE).

This is how it looked before I restyled it by swiping these beautiful roses from the table:)

6 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Love the little succulents in teacups and tin cans.

Zara said...

Wow so many pretty treasures. What an amazing time you would have had. x

karlyn Jackson said...

what a treat of a morning that was, I loved every minute of it. Great photos Lea. x

Sophie said...

sigh, my kind of place. PS Loved your styling much better than the original

Anonymous said...

Lovely day. I had I little giggle reading this because only half hour before ihad bought in all my little succulents I have otter in cups and trinkets. You've inspired me to show mine off today.

Teresa said...

I want to go there!!!!! What a lovely place.. Your photos are just beautiful.